Tuesday, February 12, 2008

And Life Keeps Getting Better!

2008 has been a very good year for us so far. Not only did Thomas get a job, but my Dad has been extremely wonderful and switched my hours around so I can take Hayden to school and pick him up. This has been MY DREAM!!! Yesterday was my first day but I loved being there when Hayden got out of school. I have hoped for a long time that I would be able to do this. So, I now work Monday thru Thursday, 8 am to 3 pm and from 8 am to Noon on Fridays. I am so thankful that I get to spend more time with Hayden doing the mom things. We are looking forward to music classes and possibly karate. Who knows, Thomas may even get a home cooked dinner now and then, and I'm talking real food not just mac n cheese.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you!! That will be so nice to be with him in the afternoons!

Anonymous said...

that's great for you and Hayden!! Wait, you mean Thomas get's Mac&Cheese? I don't get that - so unfair! :)

Pallets and Pearls said...

Hi Jer! I didn't know you had a blog. I saw it on Katie's. Sounds like life is going good for you and your family. I hope you can make it to my shower so we can all see you.. :)