Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cosmic Bowling

Hayden and Thomas both love to go bowling. As for me, I'd much rather bowl on the Wii. I don't have to leave the house and I bowl a lot better on the tv. But, since the boys love it, we took Hayden cosmic bowling. He had never been and loved it. He loved the music, the lights and the fog. The music came on and he started dancing all over the place. He is so funny!



He's got the moves!



Have I mentioned how much Hayden dislikes his picture being taken?



It was worth going, we all had a ton of fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jer,
I didn't realize I was so behind on your blog. A whole page. I love the new look. Very elegant. I can't believe how big Hayden is getting. So grown up. Hope to see you soon.
Terri

Kenna said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Bob and Danya said...

Gotta love the bowling. Looks like Hayden had a fun time. I don't think we've gone for quite sometime. I'm not even sure if Cameron has ever been. Guess we'll have to make that a fun summer day when it's too hot to be outside!