Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Night

Halloween night finally arrived. I have to admit. By the time it got here, I was a little done with the holiday. I was ready to put away Halloween decorations and be done with the Captain America attire. I know. I felt like a party pooper for the first time. So not me. But, I must say, we made one heck of a cool Captain America family! Hayden did a great job choosing our costumes!
So Hayden and Brooklyn. Hayden is always saving the world and Brooklyn is always some time of fairy princess. They both have mastered the art of "striking a pose".
Hayden in all his glory of Captain America! (I still think he wanted the costume because the shield was a disc shooter. And, the reason for his dad to be Mr. Captain America... two disc shooters for him and his dad to play with.)
Love this shot of him playing.
Our fairy princess, superman, football player and save the world superhero! Love them all.
Hayden showing me his loot! He loved it this year because he could sell us each piece of candy for $ .10 each. The non-candy eater loved this bargain.
Talmage would say, "Hi. Trick or treat. Sucker please." Love him.
Grandma Julie joined us this year. The kiddos scored at Jodi's. A piece of candy from me, one from Julie, one from Suzi and one from Jodi. Not bad for one door.
Can't forget Aunt Suzi....
Or crazy Aunt Jodi
or Mr. T loving this HUGE sucker.
It was a great Halloween!