Monday, April 24, 2017

Jodi's gang

I miss my sister and her kids. It's been years since Jodi and gang med. and I miss her ae kids everyday. 
I miss brooklyn and her sweetness. He kind hearted ways and how she les and serves all. I miss brigham and his sweet hugs and tender personality. I love his fascination how things work. I miss Talmage and the little buddy he is. I miss movie days with him. I miss cuddles. I miss him asking for donuts. And I love Patrick. The bonus for Jodi moving to Glendale. He has become my bonus nephew whom I love. And of course, my boy. 
We get to Jodi's house whenever we can. I love being with her and these sweet faces. I love watching Hayden with his cousins. He adores them and misses them. 
Jodi's kids are crazy busy. It makes it so hard for whe to break away and come here. So I do my best to get to her house as often as possible. I absolutely am the luckiest aunt and love all my nieces and nephews. I wish I could see them all every day. But my heart is happy when I'm with my sister and these cute kiddos. Lucky lucky me. 

No comments: