Sunday, January 6, 2008

Here we go

Okay the blog is up, but I still have to figure this out. I have been inspired by Jodi and Cassie's blogs and decided that this is a good way to catch up on what people are doing. Plus, I love pictures, so this could be fun... so Jodi tells me.

This is good as the blog gets for now, we are headed out to Disneyland on Friday. I will post pictures when I get back. We are so excited to go as a family and spend time at the "happiest place on earth". I do believe that Disneyland is magical.

Happy New Year! We hope 2008 is a good year filled with new opportunities, new friendships, and new fun experiences.

2 comments:

Jodi Davis said...

Jer--I want to be the first to comment on your blog! YEAH!! I am so glad that you are doing this because I don't know what is going on in your life or anything. Have fun!

Lisa Etherington said...

I can't believe I figured out how to look at your blog...goal for 2008 is to become more computer knowledgeable. I loved it!