Thursday, July 7, 2011

Family Play Time

I am usually behind the camera at family events. This time, Julie had the camera and she captured our family perfectly. This is a glimpse into our lives. Thomas is such a tease! And, boy does that guy love to play and joke around! He spent the day dunking me, putting me into the waterfalls and sneaking up on me and Hayden. Hayden and Thomas had their share of squirt gun fights, basketball and splashing each other!
I sure love this guy!

Don't get me wrong, I have had to learn to defend myself with Thomas and Hayden. They will attack whether I fight back or not! I love when I can catch one of them off guard and get in a quick squirt or dunk. Usually that means that I am in for it and they always pay me back but I sure love the moments when I can catch either of them off guard!
This guy is my world! I love that in the last couple weeks he has turned back into a momma's boy and wants me around constantly. I LOVE playing with him. I honestly think that life just keeps getting better and better. I am so lucky to be apart of this wonderful family!
Yep, it was the perfect 4th of July!

2 comments:

Pallets and Pearls said...

You guys are so cute! what a fun family.

Jamie Jo said...

How come you guys are so white living in Mesa? ;) Maybe you are good at sunblock. I am horrible at remembering to put it on.