Sunday, October 20, 2013

Garage Sales


We have been having garage sales like crazy. Trying to downsize from 2800 sq ft to 1500 sq ft definitely has its challenges. 
Our rule of thumb was 1/2 of everything needs to go. We have tons of storage in our current home and next to none in the new house. 
So, we have been trying to go thru drawers and closets. To say it has been challenging with me sick is an understatement. 
Luckily, I am surrounded by great people at are being wonderful and helping out. 
We let Hayden miss school in Friday so he could help. Brooklyn joined in to help on Saturday. Julie, Joyce and of course, my dear husband ran the entire sale, both days and last week. 

I am so grateful for the doors and windows my dear Savior is opening for me. I see his Hans at every turn in my life. He is so close. 

Our house looks like a hurricane hit. There is stuff everywhere. Boxes. Packing materials. Sale piles. Give away. Etc. etc. 

Jodi, Suzi, Julie and Joyce are being good sports and taking a lot of things that I love and letting me store them at their houses. Ok. I've given them some things knowing they will be accessible when/if I need them. 

I am so grateful for e support, encouragement, help and love. I am in awe. So grateful!

No comments: