Monday, October 28, 2013

We are Moving!

It's true! We are up to our eyeballs in boxes, packing tape, and misplaced items. 

And although moving is stressful and difficult. It is also filled with laughter, pranks, silliness, craziness and love. 

What do you do with a Spider-Man web? Attack the kids, of course. 

I love my silly and crazy family. I love that no matter what our address is, we will always be together. 

And this sweet niece of mine. Yes. She has been one of my best workers and she has volunteered to be here and help pack and do whatever we need. Love her so much! 

I will catch up my blog with stories, miracles, tender mercies from our Savior and all the happenings in our lives, as soon as we are moved and semi unpacked. 

Until then, from our crazy family to yours, Happy Halloween! Eat plenty of treats, make lots of memories and hold on tight to those you love. After all it is the ones we love that makes this life worth living. 

No comments: