Sunday, March 1, 2015

Heart surgeon

Hayden went to see the heart surgeon on Friday. We were all geared up. Ready for heart surgery for my boy. Then we talked to the surgeon. Great news. The surgeon does not want to do surgery now. It is too complicated. Too risky. Instead he thinks he will eventually grow out of it. That his body, his chest bones and ribs will envelope his wires that are exposed. In the meantime, he will be limited on physical activity due to the cartilidge pain involved. We are to treat with ibuprofren and Tylenol. 

We are so happy. Thrilled. Relieved. 

I'm so glad he doesn't have to face surgery right now. We feel this is a tender mercy from our Savior. He loves us. And knows right now, we are too overwhelmed to face this trial. 

Our Savior loves us. He is so good to us. He is so kind. He knows our limits. And He helps us. I know if we were required to walk that road, He would have carried us. But I am so grateful for his tender mercies and love. And I am so happy for my sweet boy and pray he will find relief with medications instead of surgery. Feeling so blessed. 

No comments: