Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Precious baby Ashlyn

Meet my sweet and precious new little niece, baby Ashlyn. JD and Cassie have a cutie. That's for sure. She is so precious. So so so so precious. I fell in love immediately. Her smile. Her face. Her sparkling eyes. Her joy. Her sweet little fresh spirit from Heaven. She warmed my heart and brought peace to my soul. Oh how I love her. 

Ashlyn, named after her Aunt Jer, of course, is the smiliest baby ever!
When she looks into my eyes, i feel my Father in Heaven's love, whispering peace and love and hope and joy. 
She melted all of our hearts immediately. 
I loved how baby Ashlyn loves to be sung to. As she oohs and Awwws, she wants to be sung to. I would sing Angels Lullaby and she would sing back. Precious little baby girl. 
Baby Ashlyn, your Aunt Jer loves you. I can't wait to hold you and sing to you again. You are the perfect final baby for our family. You completed all the Simonton family. I know Grandma Sue held you tight before she let you to to come be with all of us. I feel her close when I hold you. You will always be special to me. I love you, baby girl. 

No comments: