Monday, August 7, 2017

Answering a call

I quit blogging when life became too overwhelming and I just wasn't ready to share all the details that were emerging in my life. I started simply recording in more detail for just my family. I felt that the way I was to help and share our lives, testimonies and experiences on Instagram. However, recently, the Lord has made it clear that his desire is for me to again start blogging our journey.

As I do this, I will try to be as transparent as possible. I will detail the good and the bad, our fears and heartache and our miracles and triumphs. The nitty gritty is not pleasant. We are struggling now to face things and struggling as what and how much to share with others. But, if the Lord asks me to share, to write down and share our experiences, I will,follow him. Please understand my greatest desire is to follow my Savior where he leads. I trust that he takes our journeys and helps as many people as possible. I only pray that my words will adequately convey the message he wants written.
I also write for Hayden and my posterity. I want my children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews and loved ones to know of my testimony of Jesus Christ. And I write to document that no matter the journey or hard things we are asked to walk, that we do not have to walk this life alone if we will simply reach out to our Savior.

A huge thank you to all those that have walked this journey with us. We are grateful. We love and appreciate your continued support.


No comments: