Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wicked

Yes, I was probably the LAST person to see Wicked. But, I finally did. And, I couldn't be more in love with the play, the storyline, the cast, the costumes, the lessons and the perspective. Oh how did that change my perspective on so much.

I have spent a lot of time thinking about the play and the brilliant person that wrote it.

Talk about a perspective changer. Interestingly enough, it has come into my mind so many times in the past month since Suzi, Joyce,Thomas, Hayden and I saw it.

When in a situation that looks a certain way and I am sure that I can put the pieces together, I stop and think, what am I missing. What if what I see isn't reality. I can't believe how much that play has helped me to try and discover the "other side" the missing pieces and leave room for any other insight.

Great play! One that I will definitely want to see again real soon. If you haven't seen it, definitely do, it is a must! I think that Wicked just took #1 on my list of musicals. Well worth every penny! And, we hit Lucille's Barbecue on the way..... incredible ribs... fall of the bone, every bite to die for. Go. In fact, I think that I will get Thomas to take me this weekend and we can share a delicious rack of ribs and yummy lemonade. If only I could see Wicked again this weekend, too. Thanks, Suzi! It was an incredible night!

No comments: