Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bountiful Baskets


I decided to try bountiful baskets and see if it was worth it. I brought my laundry basket and showed up at the park with my receipt and loaded my fruits/veggies in my basket. Hayden loved it and thought it was so cool! He was so excited to see which fruits and veggies we were going to get. He even ate an apple and a pear on the way home.

For $15.00, it was so worth it. We received celery, 2 bags of carrots, an onion, broccoli, 5 yummy tomatoes, a dozen bananas, a dozen apples, 5 grapefruit, a bag of grapes, a dozen pears and 8 stalks of corn. Bonus, it is all organically grown, which I have been trying to switch to.

I am sold, we will be back each week. We eat a ton of fruits and veggies here and thisw is a lot cheaper than picking it up at the store. I guess I will be at the park each week, 7am to pick up my basket. Good Times!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Those pears are really good!

Jill Sanders said...

Did Suzi tell you about that? I've been doing it up here. Love it!