Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July

To celebrate the 4th of July, we had a bbq and then went to Tumbleweed park to see the fireworks. Hayden had so much fun with Grandma Julie, Brody and Todd. Bounce houses, fireworks, light sabers and treats! Too fun! The boys loved the light up light sabers that Grandma bought.
Dear Hayden decided to absolutely total me with water. I was soaked! The stinker stole my hat and poured the complete water bottle on me. He is such a tease and loves getting his mom. I will be throwing him in the ocean at the beach... guaranteed. He is such a tease and loves to play!
Love this picture of Grandma Julie! She has become such a big part of our lives. I love how great she is to Hayden and how much she truly loves him. He definitely adores her.

2 comments:

Monroe Family said...

What a fun 4th!! You guys always do fun stuff. I love it!

Connie said...

Yay for all the family fun! Hope you're feeling lots better!