Saturday, July 3, 2010

I woke up this morning to this scene: Which to anyone else may not be a big deal.... to me it brought up so many emotions. He has never had a sleep over before where the kids didn't either start out or end up in our room.

Hayden underwent some anxiety treatments two days ago... his biggest fear is not being right with me. He had a sleepover with his cousin Logan and the two never even cared where I was. They had so much fun! I am so happy for my boy. He is progressing so fast that it is amazing!

1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

What do they do for anxiety treatmeants? My Spencer has developed that over the last year and we are really worried about kindergarten. He gets very worked up about being away from me and struggles with Primary, or being left with a baby-sitter other than Daniel or Rachel. He doesn't even want to go play at my folks if Daniel or Milly aren't with him. He also gets very emotional about some of his church shirts. Anyway, what tips do you have?