Monday, July 19, 2010

5 Simonton siblings

I love it when all 5 of us can be together. We become better friends each year. I realize all the time how much more I depend on each of my siblings. The five of us have been thru a lot together and in the end, we always stick together. They are four of my dearest friends and my biggest supporters. I am so lucky to have each of them in my life. And, the five of us together is so much fun. I can't remember the last time the five of us all went out in the ocean and jumped waves together. It is true, me and the boys are wimpy and will only get in with wet suits on. We laughed and laughed as we jumped the waves. Josh made fun of me and Jodi because we didn't go out much further than the kids. Jodi still gets taken out by the waves. Josh, Jake and JD made a baricade to keep her from heading off with the current. It sure was fun. A memory that I will cherish and remember forever.
We spent a lot of time together this year, playing cards, laughing, talking, laughing, playing with our kids, laughing and just enjoying every minute together. I feel so blessed to call these wonderful people my siblings. They are definitely four of the people I respect and love most in this world! I sure love you, Jodi, JD, Josh and Jake! You are the best siblings that anyone could ever have been blessed with.

No comments: