Monday, October 24, 2011

Harvest Ball

Thomas took me to our stake harvest ball. He was so sweet and took me to buy a new dress and shoes. We doubled with Mark and Cheri and had a wonderful time.
We ate at Olive Garden and then went to the stake center. I felt like we were at prom. The cultural hall was decorated with lights. There were so many couples from our ward there. We danced and had a great time!

Life may change but I love that I know Thomas will always be by my side. I still fall head over heels in love with Thomas every time he dances with me. It was a great night away from real life. I did feel like a princess.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I love this post...and what a great looking couple!!!

Erin said...

LOVE your dress! You look fabulous! And the other post with the knives in the pumpkin? I laughed so hard. SUCH a boy!! :-)