Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kingman- Scott & Shelly

We had a fantastic weekend visiting with Scott, Shelly and kiddos. I love them. They are a wonderful family. I wish we saw them more. Since I bought Jazzy a doll house for Christmas, we decided to bring it to her early so we didn't have to mail it. She LOVED it. Even though Hayden would not play Dora with her.
Meg is the best! I absolutely love and adore her. Boy, how I wish she lived closer. We would be buddies. I sure love being her aunt!
Jazzy wanted a tea party. We obliged.... even Hayden if I promised NOT to put this on facebook.
Me and Shelly and I can't believe that I didn't take a picture of Thomas and his brother. What was I thinking?
Ashley just had this cute baby, Dalton. Oh my howdy is this a cute little guy. Smiley, fun and oh so ever cute. He loved aunt Jer so he is getting big brownie points in my world.
Jazzy and Hayden. Hayden was so great at letting Jazzy follow him around. She loves transformers and dinosaurs so that helped. Look at that smile, she adores him.
Of course, Dalton, like all babies, LOVED Thomas. We brought him Mickey Mouse and he loved it. You have to train them young.
What a great weekend. We hated to leave, we were having too much fun! I could hold that little guy forever. We miss you guys already!

No comments: