Sunday, September 29, 2013

Guitar

My boy started guitar lessons. 

I kept telling him when I felt better, when I went back to work, when things calmed down, he could play. 

How grateful am I that my Savior sends people that make it where we didn't have to wait. 

Aunt Suzi took Hayden and signed him up for lessons. Her gift. Her treat. 

Grandma Julie lovingly let him use her guitar to learn and offered to help him practice. 

Words cannot express my love for the selfless acts of kindness and charity that has been extended to our family. 

Hayden is over the moon excited about lessons. He loves he guitar. He loves the music. He loves this opportunity. 

Look at that smile. One of true joy and true excitement. And I love hearing him practice. 

Hang in there, Hayden. Keep trying. Keep practicing. Give it your all. You will be blessed.  Valiant efforts pay off. Consistency is critical. Determination profound. This IS something you can do. Always remember son: I believe in you!

No comments: