Sunday, September 29, 2013

My boy

Max hates bedtime more than Hyden does. We have to separate Max from Hayden when the bubba is trying to go to sleep. Max doesn't leave him alone. 

I watched from my bed the other night as Max grabbed a toy and was taking it to Hayden. I told him no and he took his toy and laid on top of Hayden. As soon as he thought I wasn't looking, he got up and went to Hayden's face. He started with kisses and when that didn't work, he dropped his toy on Hayden's head. After giving Hayden a wet willy with his tongue, Hayden jumped and started swatting and telling Max to go away. Max jumped out of the way and waited for Hayden to roll over and go back to sleep. Still wanting to play, he dropped the toy on Hayden again and this time licked his face. Hayden shooed him away. Max let out a huge sigh as he kept looking back and forth between his toy and Hayden laying there still and sound asleep. Max picked up his toy, gently laid it across Hayden'a arm and with his head down, walked away. 

I lost it. I laughed so hard. Max is really a little kid. He just wants to play. He loves his boy and takes every opportunity to try and get him to play with him. 

I cannot express how good Max has been for Hayden. He loves him. We refer to Hayden as "your boy" when talking to Max. So much so that when we say Hayden he tilts his head as if confused. Max and his boy are the best of friends and I am so thankful that Max was brought into our lives! Life is so good. 

No comments: