Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

We had a fabulous 4th of July!
Lucky for us, we had tons of family in town. I love it when we can all get together. In the morning, Scott, Megan and Jazzy hung out with us and then all the Murphy side came over. At 2:00 all the Simonton's got together at Josh's house! We swam until late at night. So fun!
The kids jumping off the rocks into the pool.

Braden, Hayden, Kaylee, Katelyn, Kiley & Brooklyn with Grandpa

Brinley jumping off the rocks to me.

Hayden jumping off the rocks! I was shocked! This is the first time he tried it. He also went off the diving board and down the rock slide. He had so much fun!

Thomas getting Megan and Hayden

Katelyn and Hayden

Kaylee and me

Scott and Jazzy

Jodi, me, Rosie and Steph

1 comment:

Bob and Danya said...

Such a blast! That is a really neat pool!