Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Monday

Monday was the first day at the beach with all of us there. Why didn't I take a group picture of all the kids? They all looked so cute in their wetsuits. Oh, I know why, I can't get any of them to stand in one place long enough to snap a picture. Oh well, I do think I got picture of Hayden playing with almost all of his cousins.

Hayden and his best playmate, his dad.

Bryson

Brigham

Thomas is a big kid. He teaches all the kids from a young age that water fights at the beach are a must. He had so much fun playing with Brigham!


Each year we tend to spend more and more time on the beach and less time inside, shopping and playing games. I do love the beach and the weather was perfect. I spent a lot of time chatting with all the girls, read some great books and relaxed.

No comments: