Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oceanside Day 3

Thomas flew in late Friday night and we all went out for fish. Got to love the greasy fish place that we have been going to since I was a little girl. I love sitting at the harbor, seein the seagulls and eating greasy fish on the picnic tables. Actually, I am a much bigger fan of the clam chowder.

Saturday, we got up and Josh & gang, Jake & gang, Suzi, and our gang all headed to the beach. Hayden was so glad his dad was there and kept dragging him in the water. The kids built sand castles and boogie boarded. So fun!

Thomas and Hayden in their first waves of the year.

Hayden & Braden had so much fun jumping waves. These two boys stayed down in the waves 2 hours after all the other kids went back to the hotel.


Kaylee, Hayden, Casen, Brinley & Katelyn digging in the sand.

Braden

Saturday night, Thomas, Jake & Rosie, conned me or convinced me into going to watch the UFC fight. Really? Me? So, I went into my first sports bar and watched this UFC fight. Quite honestly, I spent more time on facebook than watching the games. Me, sports bars and UFC fighting, really don't mix. I would have much rather been on kid duty. Oh well, it was definitely an experience.

No comments: