Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sunday at the beach

We had to check out of our hotel on Sunday morning and couldn't check into our beach condo until Sunday evening. So, Jake's family and JD's family went with us to the outlets shopping. We had fun. I can't remember the last time I went shopping with my brothers. It was fun.

The condo place had NO IDEA what they were in for with all the Simonton's staying at the same place. We had six condo units, plus another unit down the street. There were 43 of us total, including 18 kids. Okay, one or two kids walking around is okay, 18 kids make a lot of noise. Josh & Jake laughed and said hopefully more people will sell their units... we could definitely use a few more.

I loved having the entire Simonton clan together. I am blessed with amazing siblings who I love being with. My dad even played games with us one night. How fun to all be together.

No comments: