Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Haydenisms

This weekend, Hayden earned $2 for helping out. He wanted me to take him to the store so he could spend his money. I told him he may want to save it for California and he would want to spend it at Sea World. He looked at me and said, "Mom, I think I am going to take a break from saving today and go ahead and spend my money. I will start saving again tomorrow."

Last night, Hayden asked Thomas if you can't see anymore if you have better hearing. Thomas explained to Hayden that you have five senses and if one quits working, the others compensate and work better. Hayden replies, "So, its kinda like getting an upgrade!"
He further said, "If one of my senses had to quit working, I hope its not my mouth. I really like to talk. I would be sad if I couldn't say anything, but its okay if I couldn't hear what you were telling me to do!"
What a kid!

4 comments:

Darce said...

cute jer! way cute! you gotta love kids!

Bob and Danya said...

Those are hilarious! You silly boy, Hayden!

Connie said...

That kid of yours is so delightful!!!

Monroe Family said...

He cracks me up! So cute!