Sunday, January 17, 2010

Disney on Ice

Brooklyn, Hayden, Jodi and Suzi got Disney on Ice tickets for Christmas. I absolutely love going.

Jodi and I were so amazed at Brooklyn's love for ice skating. Brooklyn was mesmerized and loved the actual skating. It was fun to have her oh and ah at all the jumps! I am guessing ice skating is in her future!

Hayden's favorite character is Mickey, like his mom! He most enjoyed when Mickey and Goofy were out on the ice joking around.

And, of course, with Suzi there, the kids got light up snow cones, coloring books and treats! No wonder they love her best!

I was excited to get to spend some one on one time with my little niece. I love Brooklyn! I tell Jodi that since I didn't have a girl, we get to share her. I loved having her there with me and loved talking to her during the ice skating. This was one of my favorite Brooklyn memories.

So, I hear they are coming again in April. I guess I best be getting tickets. :) I know one thing for sure, Brooklyn, Hayden and I will be there, anyone else want to go?

2 comments:

Jodi Davis said...

Thanks again Jer! We had a great time! I am excited for to watch the Olympics with Brooklyn, although it won't be as exciting as watching it in person. She was so funny. Just get used to the fact that you and I will NEVER be as cool as soon. The sooner you come to terms with that the better. I gave up a long time ago :).

Connie said...

What a fun night!