Monday, January 11, 2010

Haydenisms

I picked Hayden up from school this past week and he says,"Mom, Abby has a church book like us." I said, "Really, which one?" He said, "You know, the Ark book". I am stumped and don't know what he is talking about. He gets frustrated with me and says, "You know, mom, the one with the story of the Ark and all the animals." Oh Hayden, Noah's ark. What a crack up!

Hayden wanted Suzi to be his substitute for his primary class on Sunday. I asked why and he said, "She is way less embarrasing than you mom. She doesn't make me answer any questions. But, that does mean that she can't sit by us during Sacrament meeting." When did we start becomig an embarrassment?

Thomas, Suzi and I were talking about excursions to go on in Costa Rica. Hayden added, "Mom, I don't want you to do anything dangerous there. I want you to come back in one piece!" I guess he still likes his mom.

Hayden is so funny lately. I wish I could remember all he has to say.

No comments: