Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hayden-Character/ Citizenship Award

Hayden received an award today. I had Suzi drive me down to the school so I could see him receive it. Mrs. Crawford got up and said that the entire class voted and hands down that Hayden won for the Citizenship Award and Character Award.

The school has bake sales once a month, Hayden brings money but before purchasing anything, he checks to see if anyone in the class didn't bring money. He will then take them and make sure that everyone in the class receives a treat. He is always giving things away and helping others. He lets people in front of him in line and just watches out for all the students in his class. He is an amazing boy! I am so proud of him and his willingness to see other's needs and then try and meet them. He is a GREAT kiddo! I am so proud of you, Hayden.

No comments: