Saturday, April 3, 2010

Simonton Easter Party



Ann and Talmage. He is such a little doll. I so enjoy being with him and although he won't smile for the camera, he always smiles when he sees me. Smart kid!

Hayden loves spending time with all of his Simonton cousins. They had so much fun dying Easte eggs. The kids were a mess but had fun!


What a spaz! He cracked most of the eggs that he colored to see which colors were most likely to soak through the shell and color the egg. Everything with him has turned into a science experiment. He even tried coloring the actual eggs without the shells. Silly boy!

We had our traditional Easter party on Friday night because of conference. We ate dinner, colored eggs and the kids had their egg hunt. Me, I sat in one spot on the couch and didn't move. I still wasn't up yet from surgery. Hayden had fun, so that was all that mattered. I loved being with everyone, even if I enjoyed only part of the festivities.




No comments: