Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Simonton family party

Friday night we had the funnest Simonton party at Jake's house on Friday night. Jake moved and put in a fun new pool. The Simonton cousins all loved being together. We barbecued, ate, talked, swam and laughed a lot. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so no pictures.

I absolutely love spending time with my brothers, sister, sister-in-laws and my adorable nieces and nephews.

My favorite moments:
Watching Hayden play with Talmage.
Having Brinley ask me when we are going to have a spa day.
Feeding Talmage watermelon.
Kiley cuddling with me. (Even though she got me sick)
Watching Dallin, Austin, Casen and Braden do tricks off the diving board.
Josh, Jake, Thomas and I trying to "one up" each other on mission stories.
Rosie and Suzi convincing me that I needed to get up for the gym at 5am.
Josh crying when he laughs.
Jake teasing and playing.
Jodi figuring out the camping trip with Steph and them being wonderful to take Hayden.

I sure was blessed with a good family! I have the best siblings around!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I love that you all get together so often...and have such good times. I love living close to all (4) of my sisters for that same reason!