Friday, June 25, 2010

Squirt Gun Fights!

Thomas LOVES water gun fights as much as any boy there ever was. He loves them. I was just helping out the little guys, and Thomas turned on me with the hose. Not nice. He absolutely SOAKED me! Hayden has developed a love of squirt guns from his dad. He loves to get wet and loves soaking everyone else. I love the joy he gets from playing. He makes me smile!
Todd and Brody going at it! To try and even things up, we gave the dads little squirt guns and the boys bigger squirt guns. The little guys loved it!


My husband being a big kid at heart, went for the hose. He completely broke the rules. Brody and Hayden were hilarious and kept trying to get them with their squirt guns even though they were getting soaked!

I love Thomas' expression, it shows his competitive, kid at heart playfulness! He LOVED the squirt gun fight and getting everyone wet, especially when he soaked me unexpectedly! It is a good thing I love him, or he would have been dead!

1 comment:

d.a.b.e said...

Cute pics. So neat that your son and his dad have such a good time together. You can really see the love between them and the bond they share. :)