Sunday, June 27, 2010

Suzi's new pool

We had a fun swim party in Suzi's new pool on Saturday night! Her new pool is lots of fun. We had good food, lots of swimming and tons of laughter. It was so fun to be together with people we haven't spent a lot of time with lately. Katie, Chase and Lauren came over. Hayden was in heaven with Chase being there. They are such good friends. My cousin, Katie, came over too! She was needing a serious break from studying for college finals. I am so glad she came. She is so much fun to be with. Since Jodi was at home taking care of Brooklyn, and her recovering from having her tonsils taken out, Briggy was was with us. Thomas and Hayden were attacking everyone with squirt guns. Good thing Aunt Suzi had bought several. All kids were equipped with squirt guns to protect themselves from Uncle Thomas.

Thomas loved getting everyone wet, but he takes more pleasure in soaking me than in getting anyone else wet. I wish I could figure out how to change that.
Suzi was trying to protect herself from the squirt guns, but got taken out anyway.

Hayden is a great squirt gun shooter, and absolutely loves it! Oh boys!


Chase is a cutie and we sure enjoy it when he is around. These two boys are looking forward to spending a week together at the beach!

I had so much fun sitting and talking with Katie. And, my favorite is playing Apples to Apples with her. I absolutely love her humor. So glad we pulled out that game, cause she is so fun! We need to have her over more to play games. Too much fun!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I love a good squirt gun fight! What would we do without pools this time of year? Yikes!