Friday, October 16, 2015

Jodi's boys

As Jodi and Troy took the youth to Utah, we scored and got to keep Brigham and Talmage. 

We painted rocks and Halloween crafts. We built Lego projects. (ok. Hayden did those hints with them). They played 007 and Minecraft and Infinity 3.0.  They raced RC cars with Uncle Thomas and Hayden. They had sword fights. They shot air soft pistols. They played with the puppies. We baked. We cooked. We celebrated at and birthday. We cuddled. We watched conference. We had fun. 

Oh how I miss my,sweet boys. I love these precious nephews of mine. Those sweet smiles warm my heart. 

And Hayden. He was simply amazing with them. He entertained them and cleaned up after them. He made them lunches and got them snacks. He supervised. He let me nap and kept the noise to a dull roar. He was and is just one amazing son.  I'm so grateful he is mine. I couldn't have done it without you, Bubba. Thanks so much. I love you. 




No comments: