Friday, October 16, 2015

Talmage's birthday

I love when the Davis kids come to visit. Oh how I miss them. 

While Jodi and Troy took the youth to general conference in their Ward, I got to keep my sweet nephews. Bonus. It was over Talmage's almost birthday. So we celebrated. Spider-Man cake and decor. Yummy dinner. Presents. Movie night. And games. His smile says it all. He was thrilled. Oh how I love this sweet boy. 

I can't believe my little buddy is 6 years old. 

He has been my rock, along with so many others, during my battle. He has cuddled with me, brought smiles to my face and loved me with all his heart. When I see the suffering and pain I cause and how I am a burden to so many, to Talmage, my illness is the greatest blessing ever. He says things like, "aunt Jer always has time" or "I love Aunt Jer cuddles" " aunt Jer I'll just do nothing besides hold me" and more. My illness has been his blessing. I'm always well enough for cuddles and hugs and movies. He is my sweet tender mercy to remember to find the joy, seek the blessings and to cherish my life exactly the way it is. My gratitude to him and for him is without words. He is and will always be my precious little buddy. 



No comments: