Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter party

Every year all of us Simonton's get together and have a big Easter party. We hide eggs for the kids to find, and Grandpa always brings eggs filled with money. It is fun to see all of the kids searching for the eggs. I love getting together with my family. I wish JD and his family could have been here. We sure miss them, but especially on holidays.

These are some of my favorite pictures from the day. I love watching Hayden playing with his cousins.


And the race is on...


finding eggs...


Cute Brinley girl... she is a doll.


Kaylee climbing a tree. Seriously, she is a monkey.


Grandpa and Hayden


Grandpa and Grandma gave all the boys silly string. I'm glad we were at Josh's house and not mine. What a mess! But they had so much fun!

The cousins, as well as we could get them together.
In the back, Austin, Kaylee, Brooklyn, Katelyn, Kiley.
In the front, Dallin, Brinley, Casen, Braden, Hayden and Brigham

1 comment:

Monroe Family said...

Love the picture of all cousins. Hayden is lucky to have so many cousins live close by!