Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm the Luckiest Girl

I had to be up at 4:30am this morning to take Suzi to the hospital. Thomas woke me up and I got ready. When I walked out into the kitchen, Thomas was making me breakfast. Yes, at 4:30am, my sweet husband was up making me breakfast and what is even more amazing, is that it didn't really surprise me. I am very grateful, but Thomas is a great guy and does wonderful and nice things for me every day. I don't tell him often enough what a great catch he is. Thomas is a mellow, get along with everyone kind of guy. He always finds the good in people and genuinely finds the positive in life. There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't show me he loves me. He does so many little things, like checking the car and if it is getting low on gas, he just goes and fills it up. He gives me nightly foot rubs and millions of more little things to show me he loves me. I am so grateful for him, and all of the wonderful things he does for me, Hayden and anyone else that needs him. I am definitely the luckiest girl to be his wife.

6 comments:

Kenna said...

I just wanted to say HI! I found your blog from Danya's blog. So, how have you guys been? You look HAPPY!
~Kenna Jones

Pallets and Pearls said...

Hey Jer, I saw your message on my blog. It's ok, I understand that you can't come, but I'm glad that you are coming before so I can see you. See ya Saturday! :)

Jodi Davis said...

Thomas is one of a kind for sure. I mean what husband does that??? I am kind of upset that you didn't share with me, seriously, I was up with you at 4:30, but I never did see any of that yummy breakfast. Thanks a lot.

Cassie Simonton said...

I have been saying this for years...Thomas needs to teach a course for other husbands to attend on "How to treat your wife...101"!! JD will be the first one signed up...if he likes it or not ;)!!!
Loving Haydens room...and that spider man is AWESOME...were did you get that?

Jerlyn said...

Dad and Bonnie bought the Spiderman at Universal Studios in Florida, when they went with Josh's gang. That huge Spiderman, took up an entire seat in the car, and they didn't have much room to spare with the 9 of them in the van. Then they had to have it shipped back to Arizona. They gave it to Hayden for Christmas. He LOVES it!

Unknown said...

After our anniversary trip to Manti this year all the women in the ward were saying the same thing. They wanted Chris to teach a class on how to be romantic to their husbands. I feel the same way. I am so lucky to have the good man that I do. How did we get so lucky Jer? I know Tom was cut out of the same mold as mine. By the way, glad to see all the updates on the blog. I'll try to be good the next couple of weeks to with the move and all so that you can stay caught up.