Monday, March 3, 2008

Spiderman Room

Hayden has been begging for a Spiderman room ever since Grandpa and Grandma Bonnie gave him this huge Spiderman for Christmas. Thomas anchored it to the ceiling. Hayden sure adores his room.





My intention is to get pictures of Hayden dressed as spiderman and pictures we took with him and Spiderman at Universal Studios, and put them all over the web. It is on the list of projects to be done.



Jodi made me this incredible storyboard for Christmas. I love how she captured the relationship between Hayden and Thomas. Hayden thinks his dad is a superhero. I love looking at this picture. I sit in Hayden's room, after he is asleep, and love all the wonderful memories and emotions that this storyboard brings. I absolutely cherish the relationship that Thomas and Hayden have. I hope they are always as close as they are now.

2 comments:

Pallets and Pearls said...

cute room!

Anonymous said...

okay spidey boy - I love spiderman but you gotta know deep down that superman is the one -- he's my favorite! But you are lucky and get him in your room - your Aunt Terri won't let me have superman everywhere in our room! I want my own room!!