Friday, May 16, 2008

Brigham's a crack up!

Jodi, Suzi and I were off this week for Jodi's birthday. Troy calls and asks Jodi is she has any idea where Brigham's shoes are. Jodi responds, "I'm not sure, try the ice maker." What? I asked Jodi why on earth Briggy's shoes would be in the ice maker. She responded, "Who knows, this morning I went to get a cup of ice and Briggy's shoe was in the ice maker." Okay, remind me never to get ice at Jodi's house. Needless to say, Brigham is full of it. But, he is the cutest little guy. I love him to death.

He is over right now and is completely over the cuddling stage. I used to watch Jodi's kiddos and Brooklyn and Hayden would play and Briggy would play with me and Thomas. Not any more. Tonight he told me he didn't want me, he wanted Hayden. How sad! He is growing up so fast! Brigham will be two on Monday. We love him and can't imagine our lives without him. Happy Birthday, Briggy.

2 comments:

Jodi Davis said...

Gotta love my little terd! You never know what to expect with him. Luckily for him, he is the cutest thing ever. It keeps him out of a lot of trouble!

Anonymous said...

Brigham is the absolute cutest!