Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the fabulous women in my life. I am so lucky and have been blessed with so many amazing women in my life.

I was blessed with a wonderful mom. She had so many wonderful qualities that I admire and have tried to emmulate in my life. She was one of the most giving people I have ever met. She was a fun mom and was constantly doing fun activities with us and taking us fun places. She taught me values and taught me about my Savior. She knew what was important and focused on those things. I am lucky to have been raised by such a wonderful mother.

I've also been blessed with a wonderful mother-in-law. Joyce is an amazing woman with so many talents. She is willing and has dropped many things to help us out. She is an incredible Grandma to Hayden. We can't believe how much we are missing her and she has only been gone a couple of weeks.

Rilla, is another amazing person in my life. She came along when I so desperately needed her. She has been a wonderful Grandma to Hayden and a great friend to me. She is seriously the most humble, and sweetest person you could ever meet. We love her dearly.

Then, there is Jodi. I don't know what I would do without her. I think the Lord knew our mom wouldn't always be here so he gave us each other. I cannot imagine my life without her. She is always willing to do anything for me, Thomas or Hayden and does a lot. She is the person I turn to for advice, comfort and direction. I am so thankful for such an amazing sister.

Suzi is such a terrific friend and jumps to help us out whenever we need her. She loves being with Hayden and will do anything with him, even gross science experiments. Not only that, she is willing to take Princess and Spanky at a moment's notice. No wonder why we have adopted her as a sister.

There are too many others to name specifics, but each of you wonderful women has influenced my life. Grandma Bonnie for loving Hayden, Julie for being a wonderful mentor and friend, all my wonderful sister-in-laws, and countless others for their friendship. I wish each of you a wonderful mother's day.

No comments: