Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hayden's not a Kindergartener anymore...


I am so sad that Hayden has graduated from Kindergarten. He seems so much older now that he will be in 1st grade. What is even worse, is I missed kindergarten graduation. I was so looking forward to going and didn't think anything could keep me from it. But, I was so incredibly sick that I couldn't move. I cannot remember the last time I had the flu this bad. Thank heavens for a great Aunt Suzi that I called at 6:30am and asked if she could take him to school. He absolutely loved having her at his graduation! He was great and came home and sang all the songs for me and pretended to walk across the stage to get his diploma. I can't thank Suzi enough for stepping in and helping him have such a great day! Then last night, Aunt Jodi took Hayden to McDonalds with Brooklyn and Brigham. I am so thankful for wonderful people in my life who are so willing to help out.



Mrs. Poore and Hayden


To my little man, I love you so much! You are the joy of my life! I hope you love first grade as much as you have enjoyed kindergarten. And, I am excited for the fun summer activities that we have planned. I cherish every day that I get to spend with you. I love you, Bugwa!

2 comments:

Jodi Davis said...

It is hard to believe that Hayden is now a 1st grader! I am so sad you had to miss this. I know that you were looking forward to it so much, but I am glad that Suzi was able to make it. Congrats, Hayden!

Bob and Danya said...

All I can say is.....what happened to our little babies? They are growing up way too fast!!! Stop the madness! LOL! Congrats Hayden! Only a few more grades to go! :) Luv ya, Danya