Friday, August 28, 2009

Hayden's new quest

Awaking Hayden is always fun. He wakes up and discusses what he dreamed about and always has something profound on his mind.

The first words out of Hayden's mouth this morning were:

"Dad, should I stand up and tell everyone in my class that Jesus sacrificed his life for us, so we could live on this earth and then be resurrected?"

My little boy isn't so little anymore, I can't believe that I can have an adult conversation with him about religion. We went on to discuss all religions, their differences and in detail what separates our church from so many others. We discussed that all people that go to church are good people and are trying to be like Jesus.

He said, "That's it, Mom! I am ready to be a missionary! I know important things that I need to teach other people!"

Watch out world! This is the boy that started Hayden's Toy Drive at 4 years old. He is now setting out to convert the world. That's my boy and if anyone can do it, I am sure it will be him!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

He is sssssooooo amazing! I just love him.