Sunday, May 16, 2010

Makutu Island

We took the boys to Makutu Island on Hayden's half day Friday. Talk about a spoiled rotten, fun day. The boys wanted to go to lunch at Peter Piper Pizza and then we headed to Makutu Island. I love this picture of Brody. Aww this kid melts my heart! Hayden and Brody have an amazing friendship. I love how Hayden looks out for Brody. These two boys just love being together! We were driving in the car and I tell the boys, "Grandma is spoiling you rotten. First Peter Piper and then Makutu Island! You are completely rotten!" Brody gasps and says, "Jerlyn, you can't say that to us. That is NOT nice!" Okay, sorry Brody boy, I won't make that mistake again!
Grandma Julie and Hayden. She was holding the boys down as they were playing tag.

These boys adore her and can pretty much call all the shots when they are with her. There is nothing she wouldn't do for these boys. They are completely spoiled rotten when they are with her. They were running so hard and so fast that they had to take a break! I thought they were just going to fall over on the ground they were running so hard and so fast for so many hours.


After Makutu Island, Hayden, Brody and I came home and the boys continued to play. They played the Wii, air hockey, jumped on the tramp, played with the dogs and hamster and played in the sandbox. I wish I had a tenth of their energy and stamina. I was tired just watching them. Can't wait til they get together again. It should be lots of fun!



1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

That must be new since I lived there. Sounds like fun. I'm so glad your life is filled with so many people that love you and care for your family.