Sunday, May 16, 2010

Talmage Sealing

Talmage Troy Davis was sealed to his family for time and all eternity in the Mesa Arizona Temple on May 15th! I was so lucky! I was the one blessed to stay in the youth center in the temple with these three precious children. During that time, I was blessed with amazing experiences with each of them. Some of my favorites were getting Brooklyn dressed in her white dress and talking to her about her next white dress will be when she gets baptized. Then the next time she will be in the temple is either on her wedding day or the day she goes on a mission. I loved brushing her hair and putting a pretty bow in her hair.

Brigham and I cuddled while we watched the movie on the temple. He was so cute and wouldn't walk a foot away from me. He kept telling the workers, "I want Jer". That's my boy and I adore him!

Talmage's smile and spirit was amazing. Being able to bring him into the sealing room and be there when he was officially sealed for time and all eternity to Jodi and Troy is a feeling and moment I will never forget. I sure love him and he has brought so much happiness into so many lives!

I sure love my sister and her sweet family! They are just an extension of my sweet family! I love each of her children so much! Her and Troy bring so much happiness into my life. It is moments like these that I reflect on how much Jodi means to me. We have been so fortunate to have been able to walk closely thru this life together. I never question, just know that she will always be there for me. I love having her for a sister.




Renee and Joan were my mom's two dearest friends. It has been 22 years since my mom died, yet Renee and Joan make every important event in our lives. When we see them, we know my mom is close. They always give us words of encouragement and support at those moments and reassure us that our mom is still close. They also try to tell us what my mom would have said in those life altering moments! I am thankful for them and their constant support. They have shown that friendship goes beyond this lifetime. I have been blessed to have some of those dear friends in my life that I know would be there for Hayden, no matter what. What a blessing! What a precious gift!



2 comments:

Jacque said...

Just seeing those 2 ladies, made me feel close to your mom! They have been a great support to your family over these last 22 years! I think about your mom alot when I'm around my sister, Barbie. She is so much like your mom!! She was an incredable lady!

Jamie Jo said...

What a wonderful day. There is nothing more spectacular than seeing children sealed to their parents.