Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hayden's Olive Garden

Hayden came up with the PERFECT birthday present for me over a month ago. He enlisted Grandma's help and they were off planning. He has spent a day a week with her planning all the details. I had NO idea what they were up to until the big day.


I was greeted by my waiter and the General Manager of Hayden's Olive Garden. Grandma Julie was the head cook. I loved that every last detail was thought of... Olive Garden green napkins, clear salad bowl, actual Olive Garden recipes of the salad, fettucine alfredo and breadsticks. Hayden served us, brought us his original designed menu and was absolutely amazing! He played the part so well.

It was absolutely perfect! Thanks, Julie for helping Hayden pull of the perfect present for me! He was so proud of himself and it was so much fun!


6 comments:

Darce said...

What a cute boy! And, so creative! Happy birthday Jer; I'm sorry I missed it--it's a big one, I know! It sounds like it was a good one, tho. I hope it was special.

d.a.b.e said...

Oh my goodness woman! You have the cutest son! He is so sweet and thoughtful all of the time! Im sure you are so proud of him! Sweet bday idea. :)

d.a.b.e said...

Oh my goodness woman! You have a sweet and thoughtful son! How cute!

Connie said...

Dang...what a sweetie! He's darling, Jerlyn!

Monroe Family said...

What a cute idea!!! What a sweet boy you have.

Pallets and Pearls said...

So cute! He must love his mommy :)