Saturday, August 7, 2010

Night out with Jodi

My Birthday seems to be a week of celebrations. I love it! Jodi and I went on last night. I have so much fun when I am with Jodi. We laugh and have so much fun. We went to Cantina Laredo for dinner, shared nachos and talked. Then we went to see Charlie St. Cloud. Good movie. Good conversation afterwards.
We then sat in the car and talked for the next couple of hours until we decided to go inside and sit on the couch and continue talking. It was so nice to talk and have fun without kids interrupting and having to take care of anyone.

Jodi is one of the most important people in my life. I treasure her. There is nothing like a sister. She has been there from the beginning and it is fun that everyone either of us reconnect with that we can share those times. I am going to make it a priority to spend more quality time with Jodi. Yes, Thomas and Troy, that means some quality bonding time with you and the kiddos once a month.

I had the best evening! Thanks Jodi for a wonderful night out!

1 comment:

Jodi Davis said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful evening! I had the best time! And, yes, we definitely need to do it more often, although I don't think my husband would agree. Happy Birthday again. I still don't know how your birthday gets celebrated for so long. How do I sign up for that?