Saturday, June 25, 2011

Alaska Cruise

My Dad and Bonnie gave us a trip for Christmas. The trip was listed as a trip of our choice, Hawaii, Branson, Missouri, Alaska... We decided on the Alaskan cruise with Hayden. It was wonderful! It was so much fun! We all three decided it has been our favorite family vacation ever!
Hayden and I boarding the boat!
Hayden in Skagway, so excited to see our boat!

Thomas and my favorite spot on the cruise. I need one of these lounge chairs for my house. LOVED it! It was so comfy and I loved the view out the window, while I stayed nice and warm! I read here, watched the glaciers from this spot and even took a couple of naps here!
I loved the view from the back of the cruise ship. Taking off from Seattle was gorgeous! Seattle is a beautiful city!
Thomas and I in the lounge on the ship. Hayden loved the kids club, so we were able to go to all the fun games, shows and my favorite... dancing. Yes, I still love to dance with my husband and I love cruise ships because we can go dancing at night. My favorite game was the Newlywed game. I laughed so hard I cried at some of the answers. Thomas and I made some great friends that we would watch the shows with. So fun!
What can I say? Alaska was a trip of a lifetime! We made so many lasting memories that I will always cherish. We loved every minute of it! Thanks, Dad and Bonnie! We couldn't have asked for better memories and fun times!

No comments: