Thursday, June 30, 2011

Amazing Jake's

Grandma Julie kept both Hayden and Brody several days over the summer. She was always up for an adventure, spoiling the boys and making sure that they had the time of their lives.

Their adventure this day was a fun trip to Amazing Jake's. Oh how those boys love that place. All the pizza you can eat, ice cream cone machine, drink machine, video games, rides, video games and all the tokens that they can imagine.
Hayden and Brody have become great friends. Brody looks up to Hayden and I love that it encourages Hayden to watch his actions because he knows so many younger cousins are watching him to see his actions.
Golfing....
Such concentration...
Love watching them head off to their next adventure....
Love that when they come to pick me up from work that they are all smiles, talking non-stop, laughing, giggling, both talking at the same time and I get to hear all about their adventures. Most of all, I sit back, relax, take a deep breath and am so grateful that while I am working that Hayden is having a great summer, with wonderful people that love him and take him on all the adventures that I wish I could. Thanks, Grandma Julie.... you will never know how much this means to me.

No comments: