Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bear

Hayden received his Bear... and a gold arrow... and 6 silver arrows.

When Hayden sets his mind to something, he is unstoppable! He had earned his bear a month ago but I wanted him to receive it when I could see him get his award. I am so glad I did. He worked hard and I love watching him realize the fruits of his hard work.Hayden has turned into quite the clown when on a stage or in public situations. He is one funny boy and we sure love him and are so proud of him!
Hayden's best buddy, Joseph, received his bear at the same time. These guys are such great friends.
Hayden was lucky to have so much support.... Grandma Joyce
Of course, I wouldn't have missed this. Isn't this part the mom's award, too? Actually, the bear was such a family and extended family award. So many people helped Hayden in different areas... I am so thankful!
Of course, Aunt Suzi helped with some requirements... especially hiking... one I did not want to do.
Thomas spent a lot of time with Hayden but some of their favorites were building bird houses, the pinewood derby car, the insect and bug museum, identifying snakes and so many more....
Grandma Julie took Hayden and picked him up from scouts for the last several months. She also helped with photography, wildlife, birds and speaking to a wildlife conservationist.
Hayden is so lucky to have so many people that love and support him. Not only are they there for the awards but also help him to earn them. We feel so loved. Most importantly, so proud of my boy!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Yay for Hayden...and his group of supporters :)

Jodi Davis said...

Congratulations, Hayden! I am so proud of you!