Sunday, September 25, 2011

Teeth

Hayden had been complaining that his mouth hurt. He was cutting several molars so I thought it was just cutting new teeth pain. Finally, I looked in his mouth and it looked like his tooth was going to come out through the upper gum. I called the dentist and they had me come right in.

Thanks to Jodi, she was able to re-arrange plans to go get Hayden at school and take us to the dentist. Within a few minutes of x-rays, they ran panoramic x-rays and said that this tooth had grown an abnormal root and it was indeed pushing on the permanent tooth.
My poor boy was immediately put under "I don't care" meds and they went in and cut the tooth out. Poor boy. It didn't take long but he was pretty miserable once home. But, now, boy is he excited to show that tooth to anyone that walks into the house.

No comments: