Monday, September 26, 2011

Talmage buddy

This right here represents one of my truest joys while being sick. My Talmage man comes over every day and cuddles up with me under our soft blanket. He has the routine down and will go get the golden oreos, our favs, and we sit on the couch watching "toons" and eating "treats".

I am going to have to steal this little guy from Jodi a lot after I am back to work. I treasure my cuddle times with T-man and chatting with his mommy. They have definitely made this situation fun. I think T-man will always be my buddy after getting to spend a couple of months with me on the couch! Seriously, I don't know how anybody could resist or say no to this face!

2 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

He is super cute!

Jodi Davis said...

Love that picture of two of my most favorite people! Talmage and I definitely treasure our mornings with you and are going to go through some serious withdrawls when you go back to work.